Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Top Hoops portrait
This is a portrait from Tom Hoops; known as the Dark Knight of portrait photography. This portrait is interesting. Mostly good, some bad. I love the idea. Bad ass looking woman in a old, ransacked room, kicked back in a chair and smoking a cigarette. The idea of relaxing in a Chaotic environment is very interesting. I also like the position of the woman. I am drawn into her pointed stilettos and my eyes go up her legs and then i am drawn to her lips and the cigarette. However, why not crop out the bottom a little and give more space to the top?!? The rest of the photo is nearly perfect, but the primary focus of the shot, her shoe, has no room to "breathe." and there is a lot of useless information below the chair that could be removed to compensate. ARG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment